WELLINGTON, New Zealand – March 17, 2010 – Sidhe, New Zealand’s largest game production studio, today announced that its popular original title, Shatter™ is now available for PC download via Steam. The PC version of the game features new PC-exclusive game modes, Steam Achievements and leaderboards, and brings the excitement of the award-winning original title to PC gamers. Shatter is available for US$9.99 via Steam.
“PC gamers can now experience the fun, frenetic action of Shatter with new modes, achievements and leaderboards,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe. “We’ve continued expanding the game to bring modes to the PC version that will appeal to both new players and those familiar with the PSN version.”
To celebrate the launch of the game, Sidhe will be running competitions to give away copies of the Shatter soundtrack to players following the official Sidhe Twitter feed and members of the Sidhe Facebook fanpage over the next week.
About Shatter® for PC
Shatter is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game that merges familiar action with unique twists and a modern crafted production approach.
- Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive.
- Story Mode, Boss Rush, Bonus Mode, and all new game modes Endless Mode, Endless Local Co-op Multiplayer, Time
- Attack Mode and Time Attack Local Co-op Multiplayer
- A Vibrant 3D Style presented across 10 distinct worlds in high resolution.
- A fully scored soundtrack featuring over 90 minutes of award winning original music
- Steam Leaderboards and Achievements for all modes
For more information on Shatter, visit www.shattergame.com. Purchase Shatter for PC via Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/20820
Founded in 1997, Sidhe is an award-winning developer of console, handheld and PC games. The largest game production studio in New Zealand, Sidhe has a proven track record of creating high-quality, mass-market, licensed and original titles for a worldwide audience. The studio has produced more than 20 high-profile titles including the award winning original titles GripShift® and Shatter®, Speed Racer The Videogame, as well as multiple games based on the NRL Rugby League franchise. For more information on Sidhe, please visit: www.sidhe.co.nz